SPC Control Chart Tools for Windows Apps
Add variable control charts (X-Bar R, X-Bar Sigma, Individual Range, Median Range, EWMA, MA, MAMR, MAMS and CuSum charts), attribute control charts (p-, np-, c-, u-, and DPMO charts), frequency histograms, and Pareto charts to Universal Windows Platform (UWP) Apps using the SPC Control Chart Tools for Windows Apps.
X-Bar R Chart with integrated table support, frequency histograms, Cpk and Ppk statistics, scroll bar and customize plot objects
The QCSPCChart SPC Control Chart Tools for Windows Apps software is an object oriented, Universal Windows Platform App API based toolkit aimed at developers who want to add static and dynamic quality control charts to their C# Windows Apps*. Typical users are SPC engineers and other quality control professionals creating Windows Apps that will be used to monitor critical quality factors in manufacturing, process, and service industries. The feature rich toolkit includes templates for the most common SPC control chart types: variable control charts (X-Bar R, X-Bar Sigma, Individual Range, Median Range, EWMA, MA, MAMR, MAMS and CuSum charts), attribute control charts (p-, np-, c-, u-, and DPMO-charts), frequency histograms, probability charts and Pareto diagrams. The software will automatically calculate SPC control limits using historical data for the supported variable control chart and attribute control chart types. Alarms can be generated for standard +3 sigma control limits, or standard SPC rule sets (WECO, Nelson, Juran, Hughes, Gitlow, AAIG, Westgard and Duncan). Alarms can be color highlighted in the SPC charts and table. It will also calculate process capability ratios (Cp, Cpl, Cpu, Cpk and Cpm) and process performance indices (Pp, Ppl, Ppu and Ppk). Users are able to interact with charts: adding annotations, defining custom tool-tips and editing notes. There is no comparable product for Windows Apps available at any price.
* Windows Apps are the latest name for a class of Windows application programs sold as digital media exclusively through the Microsoft Windows Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps . Past names for this class of product include Windows Store Apps, Metro Apps, UWP Apps and Universal Windows Apps. This products is not a Windows App. It is a library which is used to build your own Windows Apps, which would then sell through the Microsoft Windows Store, following Microsoft’s standard procedures for selling digital media.
User Manual – View the QCSPCChart user manual using Adobe Acrobat.
Download Trial Version (57 MB) – Download a full-featured, 30-day trial version. of the software.
Have any questions ? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Quinn-Curtis Products
|QCChart2D||QCChart2D for .Net||QCChart2D for Win Apps||QCChart2D for WPF||QCChart2D for Java||QCChart2D for Android|
|QCRTGraph||QCRTGraph for .Net||QCRTGraph for Win Apps||QCRTGraph for WPF||QCRTGraph for Java||QCRTGraph for Android|
- Fast development time because of the use of advanced templates for the most common SPC Control charts
- Charts have no limits on the number of data points or time frame
- Integrated histograms and tables displays require no programming
- Integrate with your database because the software is written and programmed using next generation programming languages – C#.
- Never miss an alarm condition, alarms can be strongly highlighted in charts and tables
- Visual Studio 2015 – The software is compatible with Visual Studio 2015, and higher. All example program projects are in Visual Studio 2015 format. Since Visual Studio 2015 from Microsoft is free, anyone can upgrade to it..
- 64-bit Compatible – The software will run as 32-bit on Windows 32-bit operating systems and as 64-bit on Windows 64-bit operating systems. This is a feature of programs and libraries written using .Net (Version 2.0 or greater) in general.
- Based on the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) Retained Graphics Drawing Framework – Compatible with Windows App components and applications.
- 100% Managed .Net Code – The software is entirely written in C#, resulting in provide better performance and scalability. Managed .Net code makes applications easier to deploy and maintain.
- Variable Control Chart Templates -Variable Control Chart Templates – X-Bar R – (Mean and Range), X-Bar Sigma, (Mean and Sigma), Median and Range, X-R (Individual Range Chart), EWMA (exponentially weighted moving average), MA (moving average), MAMR (moving average / moving range), MAMS (moving average / moving sigma) and CuSum. A special version of the X-Bar Sigma chart supports variable sample sub-group sizes.
|X-Bar R Chart (Mean-Range Chart)||X-Bar Sigma Chart (Mean-Sigma Chart)||I-R Chart (Individual Range)|
|Batch Control X-Bar R Chart with time stamp labeling of x-axis||X-Bar Sigma Chart with Variable Subgroup Sample Size|
|EWMA (Exponentially Weighted Moving Average Chart)||MA Chart (Moving Average Chart)||CuSum Chart (Tabular Cumulative Sum Chart)|
|X-Bar R Chart with no table||Batch X-Bar R Chart with user-defined strings labeling the tick marks of the x-axis|
- Attribute Control Chart Templates – p-Chart (Fraction or Percent of Defective Parts, Fraction or Percent Non-Conforming), np-Chart (Number of Defective Parts, Number of Non-Conforming), c-Chart (Number of Defects, Number of Non-Conformities ), u-Chart (Number of Defects per Unit, Number of Non-Conformities Per Unit ), and DPMO-Chart (Number of Defects per Million). The p-Chart and u-Chart templates come in versions which support variable subgroup sample sizes.
|p-Chart (Percent Defective Parts, or Percent Defective Non-Conforming)||np-Chart (Number Defective Parts, or Number Non-Conforming)||c-Chart (Number Defects, or Number Non-Conformities)|
|u-Chart (Number of Defects Per Unit, or Number of Non-Conformities per Unit)||p-Chart with Variable Subgroup Sample Size||u-Chart with Variable Subgroup Sample Size|
- Other SPC Chart Templates – Frequency Histograms, Normal Probability Plots with probability scales and axes, and Pareto Diagrams.
|Frequency Histogram with Specification Limits and Normal Curve-Fit||Pareto Diagram||Normal Probability Plot|
- Integrated Table Support – Sampled values, calculated data values and alarm status values can be part of the SPC Control chart. Every sample subgroup has a pop-up notes text edit box where an operator can add observations.
X-Bar R Chart with integrated table display of sampled data, calculated data values, and alarms.
- Integrated Frequency Histograms – The variable control charts and attribute control charts can display a frequency histogram, with an optional normal curve-fit, of the process variable side by side with the main SPC chart.
X-Bar Sigma Chart with frequency histograms and table support for calculated values
- Customize Chart Objects – All of the plot objects created in the SPC chart templates are accessible to the programmer, allowing tremendous flexibility in the look of the SPC charts.
Customized backgrounds and plot objects
- SPC Control Limit Calculations – SPC Control limits can be set explicitly, as the result of your own calculations, or the limits can be automatically calculated at 1-, 2- and 3- sigma levels using our own internal routines
- Multiple SPC Control Limits – Control limits can be placed at 1-sigma, 2-sigma and 3 sigma levels for high and low SPC control limits.
SPC control limits at the 1-, 2- and 3-sigma levels
Color zones for control limits
- Process Capability Ratios and Process Performance Indices – Automatic calculation and display of process capability ratios (Cp, Cpl, Cpu, Cpk and Cpm) and process performance indices (Pp, Ppl, Ppu and Ppk)
|An X-Bar R chart with Cpk, Cpm and Ppk data displayed in the data table.|
- Variable SPC Control Limits – Control limits can either be fixed, and can vary with time. Variable control limits can be specified manually, or calculated automatically as the result of control charts which use a subgroup variable sample size.
|X-Bar R chart with variable control limits|
- Western Electric (WECO), Nelson, Juran, Hughes, Gitlow, AAIG, Westgard and Duncan Rules – The software will automatically calculate and process the alarm limits for the Western Electric Runtime Rules (WE 1, 2, 3 and 4), and Supplemental (Trending) rules (WE 5, 6, 7, and 8). It will also process Nelson, Juran, Hughes, Gitlow, AAIG, Westgard and Duncan rule sets. Rule parameters (N of M exceed +-2 sigma for example) for any of the standard rule sets can be customized. Mix and match rules from different rule sets to create you own custom rule set. You can also define custom rules using our standardized rule templates. Details about the rules sets can be found here.
An X-Bar R chart that uses Western Electric Runtime Rules.
- Data Tooltips – Integrated data tooltips display chart data values in a popup window.
|Median-Range Chart, with tool tip display|
- Integrated Scrolling – A scroll bar option permits the user to window in on 8-20 sample subgroups at a time, from a much larger collection of measurement data, representing hundreds or even thousands of subgroups, and move through the data, similar to paging through a spreadsheet. The scroll bar controls both the table and chart scrolling.
|X-Bar R Chart with integrated scroll bar.|
- Dynamic Updates of SPC Charts – SPC Charts can be updated and control limits re-calculated in real-time.
|Dynamically updated X-Bar R chart with variable control limits|
- Auto-Scaling – The y-axes of the SPC charts can be auto-scaled to display all data and control limits, or the minimum and maximum value of the y-axis can be explicitly set.
- Control Limit Alarm Events – Alarm events can be triggered whenever a process variable exceeds an SPC control limit.
- New Alarm Features – There is a new status line in the table section that gives a direct indication of whether or not the corresponding process variable is in, or out of, alarm. The status line has a tooltip, so if you click on an alarm, a pop-up box will show you details. Optionally, the entire column associated with a sample interval can be color highlighted to indicate an alarm condition. Alarm details can be automatically logged to the notes log. The symbol used to plot a process variable point in the primary and secondary charts can be made to change color in the event of an alarm.
- Data logging – SPC data values can be logged to disk in the CSV (comma separated value) format, for import into spreadsheets and other programs.
- Printing and Image Rendering – The SPC Charts, including the integrated tables, can be output to any Windows supported printer and image files, including BMP, WMP, JPG; GIF; TIFF and PNG.
- C# Documentation and Demo/Example Programs – The software includes a comprehensive 300 page user manual with many programming examples, XML help for every class. Every programming example and example program is presented in C#. The software is also compatible with VB and a simple example program for VB is included. It is assumed that VB programmers can adapt to the C# documentation.
SPC Control Chart Tools for Windows App Developer Licensing
- Our license agreement can be found here.
- The SPC Control Chart Tools for Windows App Developer License is available in a Developers Version (model # WA-SPC2-DEVR) that does not time out. Free updates for two years. The Developers Version of the SPC Control Chart Tools includes the QCChart2D software and there is no need to purchase QCChart2D separately.
- The SPC Control Chart Tools for Windows Apps Developer License is licensed to a single individual. It cannot be used by multiple people at the same company, unless a separate license is purchased for each person. Site licenses are also available. Contact email@example.com with details of how many seats you wish to purchase and we will respond with a quote.
- The SPC Control Chart Tools software does not use a redistributable license. The basic developer license permits you to include QCSPCChart as part of your application and distribute an unlimited number of copies of your application, royalty free.
SPC Control Chart Tools for Windows Apps Redistributable Licensing
- The SPC Control Chart Tools software does not use a redistributable license. The basic developer license permits you to include QCSPCChart as part of your application and distribute an unlimited number of copies of your application, royalty free. We do not allow developers to use this software to create a graphics toolkit (a library or any type of graphics component that will be used in combination with a program development environment) for resale to other developers.
Custom Programming Services
- SPC Control Chart Tools for Windows Apps is an extremely powerful and flexible software package. It contains over 1000 methods and properties in more than 120 classes. The user manual and help file documentation are more than 1500 pages. This can be overwhelming to the average programmer who wants to start programming today and have the prototype of an application working in a week.
- The variety of user interfaces for charting applications is as diverse as the industries using the software. The end-user of an application at a drug company expects to interact with the chart in a manner different than that of an end-user in the automotive industry.
- We know that your application may be similar to, but still uniquely different from any of our example programs. To that end we offer our programming services to write for you a custom example program that demonstrates how to code the chart format and user interface you want. That jump start to your project can save you many weeks of work and make you look like a chart programming genius. All you have to be able to do is describe in detail what you want the example to do.
- Using SPC Control Chart Tools for .Net/Windows Apps , our range of expertise includes Managed C++ (MC++), VB, and C# programming languages. For more information or a quote, please contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doesn’t have the features you need ? Let us know what those are so we can add them in a subsequent release. Contact: email@example.com
|SPC Control Chart Tools Developer Software||WA-SPC2-DEVR||$350|