Quinn-Curtis Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tools for Microsoft .Net
 Real-Time Graphics Tools for .Net (VB and C#)
 Set X Axis Rescale trigger value
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KnightHawk

23 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2016 :  16:35:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I have a real-time chart that has a time x-axis with a scrolling range of 1 hour. Every second a new data point is added to the graph.

Currently, my RTScrollFrame automatically rescales the associated x-axis coordinates XScaleStart and XScaleStop after the latest added datapoint has a value greater (or equal?) to the current XScaleStop.

I was wondering if there is a built-in RTScrollFrame setting that instead of waiting until the latest added datapoint is greater than the current XScaleStop, the RTScrollFrame can trigger its x-axis rescaling algorithm when the latest datapoint surpasses say, 90% of the coordinates x-axis range?

So instead of the timestamp at 60 minutes causing a rescale, a timestamp of 54 minutes causes a rescale on the chart with an x-axis range of 0 - 60 minutes.

I'm trying to ensure there is always at least 10% whitespace leading the latest datapoint.

Thanks

QCRTGraphNet Version 2.2.0.4

quinncurtis

1585 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  08:56:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I understand what you describe. I took a close look at the software and do not see any way to implement a programmable margin on the RTScrollFrame reset trigger.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Quinn-Curtis Forums © 2000-2018 Quinn-Curtis, Inc. Go To Top Of Page