New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

anl

Turkey
8 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2016 :  05:11:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi there,

I want to show alarm string on my web application, when user put a data which is out of the control limit.
for example, we have 10 datas, and the datas are 5,4,5,5,4,5,4,5,10,5. Aproximately the upper control limit is like 6,4. And when the 9th data shown, we can see easily an alarm. But, in web application we can not read the alarm on the image. How can i read the alarm string without using windows form.

And the other question is that i want to use RULES like WECO, or anything else. How can i reach the web application form ?

i create a program that included C# ASP.NET. Please help me .

Thanks for your explanation.

o

quinncurtis

1585 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2016 :  10:35:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, but there is NO user interaction with the SPC Chart images when displaying one of the QCSPCChart images in ASP.Net. That include the scrollbar, data tooltips, and the alarm notes. The only way to have user interaction with a QCSPCChart SPC chart is to use one of the other browser compatible versions of QCSPCChart: Java, WPF, Silverlight, or JavaScript, but not the .Net Forms version.

Unfortunately, the second method, described in the manual of embedding a .Net Forms based control in an Asp.Net web page will no longer work in modern browsers. Even though Microsoft invented and widely publicized the technique 10 years ago, Microsoft and all other browser makers have decided that allowing .Net forms controls to run in a browser is a severe security risk and it will no longer be supported.

You can apply the WECO rules in an Asp.Net based program using the same code as in the regular .Net version.

chartVu.PrimaryChart.UseNamedRuleSet(SPCControlLimitRecord.WECO_RULES);

Go to Top of Page

anl

Turkey
8 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2016 :  04:29:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually, i want to get the all alarms to my defined array. I understand that issue. We can't read anything from image using web application like windows forms.

just want to make attention when an alarm occured. For example, if any type of alarm is create , i want to write them to my arraylist.

How we can make this ? I do not want to show that notes on the table. Just want to access the alarms.

Thanks.

o
Go to Top of Page

quinncurtis

1585 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2016 :  09:16:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can capture any alarm event, using one of the alarm event handlers: AlarmTransitionEventHandler, or AlarmStateEventHandler. See chapter 5 of the manual, starting around page 131. Also, see the TimeVariableControlChart.DynamicXBarRChart example.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Quinn-Curtis Forums © 2000-2018 Quinn-Curtis, Inc. Go To Top Of Page