X-Bar R Chart with integrated table support, frequency histograms, and scroll bar
Have any questions ? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
User Manual – View the QCSPCChart user manual using Adobe Acrobat.
Have any questions ? Contact: email@example.com
Related Quinn-Curtis Products
|QCRTGraph||QCRTGraph for .Net||QCRTGraph for Win Apps||QCRTGraph for WPF||QCRTGraph for Java||QCRTGraph for Android|
- Fast development time because of the use of advanced templates for the most common SPC Control charts
- Charts have no limits on the number of data points or time frame
- Integrated histograms and tables displays require no programming
- Never miss an alarm condition, alarms can be strongly highlighted in charts and tables
Differences between this and Workstation Versions of QCSPCChart
- There are no data log files of SPC data.
- There is no integrated printing of charts. Any printing will have to be handled through the browser.
- Variable Control Chart Templates -Variable Control Chart Templates – X-Bar R – (Mean and Range), X-Bar Sigma, (Mean and Sigma), Median and Range, X-R (Individual Range Chart), EWMA (exponentially weighted moving average), MA (moving average), MAMR (moving average / moving range), MAMS (moving average / moving sigma) and CuSum. A special version of the X-Bar Sigma chart supports variable sample sub-group sizes.
X-Bar R Chart (Mean-Range Chart)
|X-Bar Sigma Chart (Mean-Sigma Chart)||I-R Chart (Individual Range)|
|Batch Control X-Bar R Chart with time stamp labeling of x-axis||X-Bar Sigma Chart with Variable Subgroup Sample Size|
|EWMA (Exponentially Weighted Moving Average Chart)||MA Chart (Moving Average Chart)||CuSum Chart (Tabular Cumulative Sum Chart)|
|X-Bar R Chart with no table||Batch X-Bar R Chart with user-defined strings labeling the tick marks of the x-axis|
- Attribute Control Chart Templates – p-Chart (Fraction or Percent of Defective Parts, Fraction or Percent Non-Conforming), np-Chart (Number of Defective Parts, Number of Non-Conforming), c-Chart (Number of Defects, Number of Non-Conformities ), u-Chart (Number of Defects per Unit, Number of Non-Conformities Per Unit ), and DPMO-Chart (Number of Defects per Million). The p-Chart and u-Chart templates come in versions which support variable subgroup sample sizes.
|p-Chart (Percent Defective Parts, or Percent Defective Non-Conforming)||np-Chart (Number Defective Parts, or Number Non-Conforming)||c-Chart (Number Defects, or Number Non-Conformities)|
|u-Chart (Number of Defects Per Unit, or Number of Non-Conformities per Unit)|
- Other SPC Chart Templates – Frequency Histograms, Normal Probability Plots with probability scales and axes, and Pareto Diagrams.
Integrated Table Support – Sampled values, calculated data values and alarm status values can be part of the SPC Control chart. Every sample subgroup has a pop-up notes text edit box where an operator can add observations.
- Integrated Frequency Histograms – The variable control charts and attribute control charts can display a frequency histogram, with an optional normal curve-fit, of the process variable side by side with the main SPC chart.
X-Bar Sigma Chart with frequency histograms and table support for calculated values
- Customize Chart Objects – All of the plot objects created in the SPC chart templates are accessible to the programmer, allowing tremendous flexibility in the look of the SPC charts.
Customized backgrounds and plot objects
- SPC Control Limit Calculations – SPC Control limits can be set explicitly, as the result of your own calculations, or the limits can be automatically calculated at 1-, 2- and 3- sigma levels using our own internal routines
- Multiple SPC Control Limits – Control limits can be placed at 1-sigma, 2-sigma and 3 sigma levels for high and low SPC control limits.
- Process Capability Ratios and Process Performance Indices – Automatic calculation and display of process capability ratios (Cp, Cpl, Cpu, Cpk and Cpm) and process performance indices (Pp, Ppl, Ppu and Ppk)
An X-Bar R chart with Cpk, Cpm and Ppk data displayed in the data table.
- Variable SPC Control Limits – Control limits can either be fixed, and can vary with time. Variable control limits can be specified manually, or calculated automatically as the result of control charts which use a subgroup variable sample size.
- Western Electric (WECO), Nelson, Juran, Hughes, Gitlow, AAIG, Westgard and Duncan Rules – The software will automatically calculate and process the alarm limits for the Western Electric Runtime Rules (WE 1, 2, 3 and 4), and Supplemental (Trending) rules (WE 5, 6, 7, and 8). It will also process Nelson, Juran, Hughes, Gitlow, AAIG, Westgard and Duncan rule sets. Rule parameters (N of M exceed +-2 sigma for example) for any of the standard rule sets can be customized. Mix and match rules from different rule sets to create you own custom rule set. You can also define custom rules using our standardized rule templates. Details about the rules sets can be found here.
- Data Tooltips – Integrated data tooltips display chart data values in a popup window.
Median-Range Chawith tool tip display
- Integrated Scrolling – A scroll bar option permits the user to window in on 8-20 sample subgroups at a time, from a much larger collection of measurement data, representing hundreds or even thousands of subgroups, and move through the data, similar to paging through a spreadsheet. The scroll bar controls both the table and chart scrolling.
X-Bar R Chart with integrated scroll bar.
- Dynamic Updates of SPC Charts – SPC Charts can be updated and control limits re-calculated in real-time.
Dynamically updated X-Bar R chart with variable control limits
- Auto-Scaling – The y-axes of the SPC charts can be auto-scaled to display all data and control limits, or the minimum and maximum value of the y-axis can be explicitly set.
- Control Limit Alarm Events – Alarm events can be triggered whenever a process variable exceeds an SPC control limit.
- New Alarm Features – There is a new status line in the table section that gives a direct indication of whether or not the corresponding process variable is in, or out of, alarm. The status line has a tooltip, so if you click on an alarm, a pop-up box will show you details. Optionally, the entire column associated with a sample interval can be color highlighted to indicate an alarm condition. Alarm details can be automatically logged to the notes log. The symbol used to plot a process variable point in the primary and secondary charts can be made to change color in the event of an alarm.
- Ajax, jQuery and PHP – examples are now included for defining charts, and acquiring data, from the host server, using jQuery and Ajax, communicating with a server-side PHP program using JSON.
- Documentation and Demo/Example Programs – The software includes a comprehensive 350 page user manual with many programming examples.
- Our license agreement can be found here.
- The SPC Control Chart Tools software does not use a redistributable license. The basic developer license permits you to include QCSPCChart as part of your web application and incorporate it on multiple web sites, royalty free.
- The SPC Control Chart Tools software does not use a redistributable license. The basic developer license permits you to include QCSPCChart as part of your web application and incorporate it on multiple web sites, royalty free. You cannot, however, utilize this software to create a toolkit for other developers to use as part of a development system. That would be effectively competing against us, and we can’t let you use this software for that purpose, unless of course you negotiate a special licensing deal from us.
Custom Programming Services
- The variety of user interfaces for charting applications is as diverse as the industries using the software. The end-user of an application at a drug company expects to interact with the chart in a manner different than that of an end-user in the automotive industry.
- We know that your application may be similar to, but still uniquely different from any of our example programs. To that end we offer our programming services to write for you a custom example program that demonstrates how to code the chart format and user interface you want. That jump start to your project can save you many weeks of work and make you look like a chart programming genius. All you have to be able to do is describe in detail what you want the example to do.
Doesn’t have the features you need ? Let us know what those are so we can add them in a subsequent release. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|SPC Control Chart Tools Developer Software||JS-SPC2-DEVR||$450|